21 days ago
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Warranty Administrator required in Essex
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Term: Full Time, Permanent, Mon - Fri, 8.30 - 5.30
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Warranty Administrator Required for Dealership in Essex - Motor Trade Jobs - Essex
This well established Car Dealership is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator.
The successful applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator, have good administration skills and will ideally have past experience in the Motor Trade.
- Processing car manufacturer's warranty claims
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations
- Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back
- Knowledge of After sales operations and processes
- Knowledge of manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures
- Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The candidate must have motor trade warranty experience and be the following:-
- Process orientated
- PC literate
- Fully Trained on the Kerridge or similar system
To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Sam Roberts at Driven Motor Jobs email@example.com or call /
N.B we won't send your CV to any dealerships without speaking to you first.
Driven Motor Jobs
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Bodyshop Estimator, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, MOT Testers, Service Advisor, Service Receptionist, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Fleet Sales Executive.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close