7 months ago
Driven Motor Jobs are recruiting a Warranty Administrator for a well established Car Dealership.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and MUST have recent Motor Trade experience, be fully Kerridge trained, and be an experienced Warranty administrator.
- Processing car manufacturer's warranty claims
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations
- Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back
- Knowledge of After sales operations and processes
- Knowledge of manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures
- Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The candidate must have motor trade warranty experience and be the following:-
- Process orientated
- PC literate
- Fully Trained on the Kerridge system
To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Hannah Beare or Katy Gant email@example.com
Driven Motor Jobs
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Bodyshop Estimator, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, MOT Testers, Service Advisor, Service Receptionist, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Fleet Sales Executive.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close