Vehicle Technician - Stratford-upon-Avon - Listers
This job expired on 03-06-2014
Browse InAutomotive by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
★★Maintenance Technician★★ 5 days ago
Warwickshire, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon
Maintenance Technician The position is based at a very busy prestige franchised dealership. You will be required to accurately diagnose vehicle concerns, service vehicles and undertake general re...
Technician 22 days ago
Coventry, Solihull, Leamington Spa
Our Client is looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN for their well respected, forward thinking Dealership in LEAMINGTON SPA. The successful candidate would possess a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or a Ci...
Technician 25 days ago
West Midlands, Leicestershire, Coventry
TECHNICIAN - NUNEATON - £23,500 OTE Our Client is looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN for their well respected, forward thinking Dealership in NUNEATON. The successful candidate would pos...
PSV Technician 25 days ago
Leicestershire, Leicester, Loughborough
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Skilled PSV TechnicianLeicesterWe are looking to recruit a talented Skilled Engineer with great customer focus who can deliver fantastic results.The successful applicant will already be experienced...
Oxfordshire, Oxford, Leamington Spa
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Panel Beater - Banbury We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified and experienced Panel Beater for a reputable body shop based in the Banbury area. This opportunity has come about due to a...
|Salary Details:||£17k - £24k Basic (OTE £23k - £29k)|
|Location:||West Midlands , Warwickshire , Stratford-upon-Avon|
|Contact:||The Recruitment Team|
|Sector:||Cars and Vehicles | Dealership | MoT | Servicing and Repairs | Workshop|
|Job Categories:||Mechanic Jobs | MoT Tester Jobs | Technician Jobs | Vehicle Technician Jobs|
Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately owned automotive dealer groups in the UK. Since the company's inception in 1979 we have grown and developed to in excess of 50 business centres, stretching from Gloucestershire through the Midlands up to Lincolnshire and Norfolk.
As a multi-award winning dealer group Listers represents many quality Marques – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Smart , Audi, Lexus, Volkswagen, Honda, BMW, MINI, Toyota, Skoda and SEAT. To fulfil and deliver on our, and the brands expectation we look to recruit exceptional and career minded individuals.
Listers Group is currently looking to recruit technicians, mechanics and master technicians with a proven track record, who are happy to be part of a team and work competently under pressure.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Vehicle Servicing: Diagnosing faults with vehicles, rectifying faults and failures, general servicing and vehicle maintenance.
• Uses Correct Tooling and Procedures: Ensure that you have the necessary tools and equipment to fully discharge your duties while using workshop literature to adhere to brand standards. Clearly records all work completed on the Job Card / Service Schedule as completed, and returns to Service department once complete.
• Dealership support: Working with colleagues and other departments across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
• Health and Safety: Using all protective equipment possible to prevent damage to vehicles in their care, while using and maintaining PPE equipment supplied by the company to comply with Health and Safety and Company Policy.
What we’re looking for:
• To be considered for this vacancy you will need to hold NVQ levels 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent in a relevant vehicle maintenance subject.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers when required.
• You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work Monday to Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rotating basis.
We understand technicians better than most employers and realise that CV’s aren’t your most popular pastime. Therefore, in the first instance, have an informal conversation with The Recruitment Team at Listers Group Ltd