5 months ago
Vehicle Technician - Car Dealership / Motor Trade
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus variety of company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for our client in the Canterbury area.
* This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
* You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
* The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
* The position is with a reputable and busy main dealership who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant Workshop.
* For this role you need to be Fully Qualified, have a strong background within the workshop and have a good knowledge of the dealership procedures, whilst not critical for the role, a Current MOT Licence would help your case.
Consultant: Martyn Biddulph - email@example.com
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.