6 months ago
Are you an experienced and successful Service Technician or Mechanic looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers? ?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Service Technician in our Barnsley branch. Perrys is an award winning and leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best. We are looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, you will be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
• Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Service Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please apply now for the role of Service Technician.
No Agencies Please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.