Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Winchester.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic For Vehicle Repair Centre - Winchester
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required For Vehicle Repair Centre - Winchester
Our client, an Independent Automotive Specialist based in the Winchester area requires a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic.
* Carry out fault diagnosis, service, repair and (if authorised) Vehicle MOT tests as instructed to the standards laid down by the Company.
* Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
* Indicate to Workshop Controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
* Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
* Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty documentation are strictly adhered to and are dealt with in line with
* Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Every Saturday morning 8.30am - 12.30pm
Our client's Vehicle Technicians also benefit from regular training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Although qualifications are preferable, our client would consider applications from time served Vehicle Technicians.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Winchester, please contact Ollie at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J77913, Technician, Winchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.