5 months ago
Vehicle Technician at Wilsons Epsom
This exciting opportunity exists within our Dealership for skilled Vehicle Technicians / Mechanics in our Service Centre.
Your key objectives would be:
* To carry out servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles and PDI’s on new cars to the internal or external customers’ satisfaction
* To complete work using the ‘right first time’ approach
* To efficiently diagnose standard faults and to continuously improve working methods and standards
* Receives the new or used vehicle and carries out repairs or maintenance as instructed and in accordance with safety / MOT / manufacturer / warranty requirements
* Reports current and potential faults and service requirements noticed whilst working on a vehicle to the Workshop Controller or line manager, and obtains parts prices if requested to do so.
* Ensures maximum use of technical knowledge and skills to achieve effective, economic and safe service / repair of vehicles
* Ensures that all hours and materials used are correctly recorded on job cards and warranty documentation, then completes the job sheet to reflect work carried out
* Work independently in a busy, active environment
* Interpret and implement technical information
* Apply learning and experience when diagnosing faults
* Full manufacturer training to achieve maximum product and technical skills. We hold Franchises for Renault, Dacia, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Citroen, Peugeot, and Vauxhall
* Experience and manufacturer technical knowledge are recognised and rewarded.
Full UK driving licence is required.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 on a rota basis.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30 to 12.30 on a rota basis
Kiln Lane, Epsom, Surrey
Up to £33,000 per annum plus a time save bonus. OTE £40,000 per annum