Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician Required in Stevenage.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Technician Required for Main Dealership - Stevenage
Our Client has an excellent reputation within the area and are currently seeking an experienced Technician to join their friendly team.
You will need to be a highly motivated and experienced Technician and will be proficient within all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs.
You will ideally live within the Stevenage area or be able to travel to the Stevenage area and have a working experience as a Technician/MOT Tester.
The Ideal Candidate should:
* Have the ability to work in a demanding environment.
* Have Good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule.
* Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
* Be able to carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
* Be able to build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
* Have the ability to share skills and knowledge to develop others within the business.
This vacancy is based in Stevenage and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced Technicians.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you / or your looking in the Stevenage area please get in touch with Kristian Gowing.
To apply please send your CV to Kristian Gowing quoting J72276, Technician, Stevenage.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.