VAG Technician / Vehicle Technician
Forde Automotive are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to work with our client at their site in New Southgate. This is an opportunity to work with an established company with years of experience in the automotive and dealership sector.
The successful candidate;
- Must have proven VAG experience at Service Technician or Qualified Technician level
- Will carry out visual health checks advise accordingly.
- Will maintain a high level of competence for the work being undertaken and to actively participate in on-site training when required.
- Will ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service are maintained.
- Will operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- Will maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- Will assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- Ideally, will hold a clean current MOT Tester Licence - Class 4 minimum
- Holds a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
- Committed, with an excellence work ethic, friendly, customer focused with a good sense of humour.
The right person will have the willingness to learn and multi task whilst working in a busy fast pace environment. In addition, a keen eye for detail with exceptional Co-ordination skills whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Hours of work are:
8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
9am-1pm 1 in 4 Saturdays (paid as overtime at the standard hourly rate)
- £25k - £28k basic depending on experience
- Bonus for hours sold over 40 hours per week
- Eligibility for attendance bonus once 3 months’ service is completed
If you think you would be ideal for this role then please apply for this online now!
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.