Basic up to £23K, OTE of up to £27K
Monday to Friday,
I am looking for a fully qualified, hard-working and determined Technician to join a successful Main Dealer in the Bedford area.
You will work alongside experienced, efficient and hard-working colleagues, creating a fantastic team vibe that will have you going home every day loving your job!
Your job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out all service, repair and maintenance work on customer vehicles
- Preparing vehicles for internal departments, PDI and Used Car Approved checks
- Carrying out MOT test (if applicable)
- Completing all work to manufacturer standards and guidelines
- Constant focus on high levels of service, with a constant view on first time fix
- Completing all required paperwork/job-cards efficiently for front of house colleagues
- Working as part of the workshop team to achieve department targets and goals
This is a great opportunity to get yourself into a Main Dealership that genuinely opens up fantastic future avenues for those willing to work hard and constantly perform to their highest potential.
Please send your CV to me directly as this role won't be around for long!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.