Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic
I'm currently working with a fantastic dealership who are seeking additional Vehicle Technicians to join the team. Salary is very competitive. Any level of experience considered for this position but ideally experience of working within a main dealer.
Essentially if you are a Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic please apply for this position and I will happily discuss the role with you in more detail.
• To carry routine servicing and repairs, to manufacturer's standards
• Complete vehicle health checks and report work accordingly
• Complete New and Used vehicle preparation work
• Complete manufacturer's warranty work in accordance with guidelines
• You will be hands-on, and willing to get involved in various tasks
• You will be enthusiastic, willing to learn
• Demonstrate a keen eye for attention to detail
• Be a good communicator, both verbally and written
• To be qualified to City & Guilds in motor vehicle repair, or equivalent qualification
• Preferably, but not essential, main dealer experience
James - Jago Consultants
Vehicle technician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician, Vehicle technician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician, Vehicle technician, vehicle mechanic, MOT tester, senior technician, West Sussex, Horsham, Crawley