Vehicle Technician Guildford £25-28k basic PLUS OTE
Our client is currently seeking an experience and qualified Vehicle Technician to work within a busy workshop within a main dealership in the Guildford area.
They are looking for a Vehicle Technician who has technical knowledge and a professional attitude, they are able to work to efficiency/productivity targets, run diagnostics, resolve faults, suggest and make improvements.
• Always working to the highest quality standards
• Experience using modern diagnostic equipment
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
• Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3 or equivalent.
• A full UK Driving Licence
• Good team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexibility and commitment
• Main Franchise experience essential
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please forward your CV in readiness for a conversation about the additional benefits of this opportunity to email@example.com