Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Dorchester.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Franchised Main Car Dealer - Dorchester
Our client in Dorchester is in need of an Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor to join their high-performing team.
The role will be looking after a workshop of ten technicians, alongside other Vehicle Service Advisors, you can expect support and teamwork in this role. This is a very busy department, with a high footfall of customers and excellent customer retention.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring customers are welcomed warmly into the dealership and their needs are understood.
* Booking customer vehicles into the workshop and preparing the relevant paperwork.
* Ensuring parts are ready for the next day's work.
* Keeping customers informed and updated in a friendly and clear way.
* Arranging handover to the customer when their vehicle is finished.
* Following manufacturer processes at every step.
* Working towards department targets for hours sold as well as the selling of service plans and add-ons.
Working Monday to Friday 8-6, as well as a Saturday morning rota, you can expect to earn a competitive basic salary as well as profit from a lucrative bonus scheme. You will also benefit from manufacturer training and plenty of employee benefits.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Dorchester, please contact Ryan Gilbertson.
Motor trade experience is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J77207, Vehicle Service Advisor, Dorchester.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.