Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Bury.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Premium Main Car Dealer - Bury
Our client, a franchise Main Car Dealer near Bury, requires an experienced Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Main Car Dealer experience to work within their busy Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
Key duties will include:
* Advising on technical queries/issues
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
* Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
If you're local and interested, please apply right away!
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Bury, please contact Jamie Fisher at Perfect Placement.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J76266, Vehicle Service Advisor, Bury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.