Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Derby.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor Required for Family-Run Car Main Car Dealership - Derby
Our client requires an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Main Car Dealership experience to work within their Automotive Service department in Derby.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Automotive Service Department.
Key duties will include:
* Advising on technical queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out.
* Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc. and finalising the invoice on completion.
* Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the Automotive Service Department.
* The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
* Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Automotive Service Department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Although the salary is advertised as £18,000, if you have good main dealer experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor they are willing to negotiate to get the right person on board.
Vehicle Service Advisor experience within a Main Car Dealership is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J74902, Vehicle Service Advisor, Derby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.