Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Advisor required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £26,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Advisor For Commercial Main Dealer - Southampton
Automotive Vehicle Service Advisor Required For Commercial Main Dealer - Southampton
Our Client, a Commercial Main Vehicle Dealer requires an experienced Service Advisor to work within their busy Service Department in the Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department.
* To acquire, gather and record prospect information and maintain an effective database for Service department marketing, MOT, Safety Inspection, Tacho, etc.
* To correctly interpret Customer or internal instructions and complete job cards/repair orders, etc and pass them on to the Workshop, by following documented Quality Procedures.
* To ensure that Labour, Parts, Consumables are accurately charged during the invoice procedure and raise invoices ensuring that the Company credit policies are followed. To raise monitor and account for Warranty and Contract claims, including analysis of Credit notes and reimbursement of goodwill claims, as laid down in procedures.
* To account for all cash, cheques, etc. received and to ensure that all work done and parts used are charged to appropriate accounts at the Company rates in force at the time.
* To ensure that the Service Reception is kept in a clean and tidy condition and that you maintain your own appearance and manner in order to present the best possible image to Customers. To ensure that all guidelines and regulations on health and Safety are followed.
* To maintain a good working relationship with other staff and Customers..
* To record any Customer complaints or non-conformance of the Quality system and advise the Senior Service advisor.
* To carry out further duties, within your capabilities, when requested by management. These may include Customer contact campaigns and acting as temporary person on reception.
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous.
Week A - Monday to Friday 7am - 4:30pm
Week B - Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm
& Saturday Rota (1 in 5) 8am - 12pm.
Up To £23,000 Basic & £26,000 On Target Earning Depending On Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J74062, Service Advisor, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.
Automotive Careers | Automotive Jobs | Automotive Recruitment | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Motor Trade Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Jobs in Automotive Field | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Top Automotive Jobs | Motor Industry Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Motor Trade Job Hiring | Jobs Motor Trade | Jobs in Motor Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Jobs Automotive Industry | Automotive Vacancies | Service Advisor Jobs Motor Trade | Service Advisor Jobs | Automotive Service Advisor | After Sales Jobs Motor Trade | Service Department Jobs | Jobs in Southampton | Motor Trade Jobs Southampton | Automotive Jobs Southampton