Are you a successful Sales Advisor? Tech savvy, vibrant and passionate individual looking for an exciting new challenge? Read on....
For our Sales Advisor position, we are looking for a self-starter who is a highly motivated, flexible, personable, energetic and highly organised. The Sales Advisor will report to the Site Manager..They will be responsible for introducing the product to buyers and influencers and quickly growing the sales footprint of the product in their market. This person will function with the use of a shared test drive car from the store, working with the Site Manager and product specialists to grow both retail and fleet sales. The sales advisor will also visit potential customers outside of the store, holding external test drive events from time to time.
* Launch new products.
* Identify and develop opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the brand.
* Assist with the organisation and implementation of multiple events supporting the product in their market.
* Undertake all possible effort to achieve all metrics and goals as presented by management.
* Contribute at Test Drive and Test Drive Events with reservation holders and potential customers.
* Present the product by explaining design, features, warranties and services.
* Provide timely response and follow up on inquiries in person, by phone and electronically over e-mail and CRM.
* Research proposed events and analyse their added value.
* Help drive business and deliver set goals through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
* Participate in the launch of future sales and service centre locations.
* Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
* Maintain expert-level knowledge of our products and technologies.
* Represent the brand in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
* Display professional appearance and demeanour.
* Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
* Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
* Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
* Relevant experience within the Automotive, Luxury, Customer Service or Retail industry.
* Ability to work independently and create a local network of sales prospects and influencers.
* Self-starter who is entrepreneurial and can achieve results with minimal guidance.
* Sales experience and Customer-facing experience required.
* Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English required.
* Valid driving license.
The Solution Automotive Recruitment has been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships.
If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.