Add an annual turnover of $17.8 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 8,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for eleven consecutive years and this year have been honoured with the 'advancement of social mobility award' among many other awards along the way.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced environment to join our Vehicle Repair Administration Team. The role utilises a broad range of skills and is perfect for someone looking to challenge themselves. Experience in the vehicle repair field is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided. The successful candidate will be working with Enterprise systems such as 1 Link to manage and approve vehicle maintenance repairs. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with branches, repairers and vendors daily.
• Managing all aspects of maintenance repairs in the 1 Link platform
• Ensure accurate repair costs are authorised and paid for
• Working with external assessors/engineers to minimise repair costs and maintain high level safety of our vehicles
• Maintaining relationships with repairers such as dealership service departments and local/national vendors
• Overseeing service and warranty repairs
• Authorising 200+ claims per day
• Taking inbound and outbound calls
The ideal candidates will need to display the following:
• Competence in Excel
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Good organisational and communication skills
• The ability to build relationships in the market place
• Flexibility – working half day Saturdays and some Bank holidays on a rota basis