Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Horsham.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required for Volume Main Car Dealer - Horsham
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Volume Main Dealer, Motor Trade Car Parts Jobs - Horsham
We are looking to recruit an experienced parts advisor. Our client is a Main Dealer based in the Horsham area.
This will be mainly a back counter parts role.
Previous experience within the automotive trade is preferable. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Duties will typically include:
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Liaison with other members of staff.
- Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
- Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
As a parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how motor vehicles work.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible.
- Confidence in processing payments.
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Confidence in problem solving.
The hours are Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00, 1 in 2 Sat 08:30 - 12:30.
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in Horsham, Crawley, Surrey & Sussex, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Martin Bane Quoting Job Ref J77190- Vehicle Parts Advisor, Horsham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.