Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Swindon.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required For Prestige Main Car Dealer - Swindon
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Car Dealer experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
* Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
* Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
* Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Swindon, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J77191, Car Parts Advisor, Swindon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.