Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Maidstone.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Parts Advisor Required for Prestige Accident Repair Centre - Maidstone
Experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor Required!!
Our client a Prestige Accident Repair Centre in the Maidstone area is looking for a parts advisor to join them. This company is looking to hire a Vehicle Parts Advisor who is experienced in the Automotive Bodyshop industry, and has a wealth of knowledge of bodyshop parts.
* Working closely with the Bodyshop Estimator and Bodyshop productive team to ensure that parts are available and on time.
* Managing the ordering of additional parts found during the course of repair.
* Managing and processing returns and credit notes and the associated paperwork correctly and in a timely fashion.
* Ordering and management of paint & dry goods.
* Parts ordering, receiving parts and system entry
* Management of parts returns and credit notes
* Paint and dry stock ordering and receiving these good
* Efficient management of supporting paperwork. Invoices, credit notes etc
* Attention to detail
* Flexible in approach to the role
* Good communication skills
* To be able to work to deadlines
This position is based in Maidstone, so applicants must live in Maidstone area or within a reasonable commute. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-6pm with Saturday mornings on a 1 in 3 rota basis.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.
To apply please send your CV to Amy Edwards quoting J76167, Vehicle Parts Advisor, Maidstone.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.