Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Panel Beater Required in Cheltenham.
Salary: Up to £24,960 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Panel Beater for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Cheltenham
Our client a large nationwide Automotive Accident Repair centre group is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Panel Technician to join their busy Cheltenham centre!
PANEL BEATER JOB VACANCY DETAILS:
Reporting to the Automotive Centre Manager and working as part of a team, your responsibilities as a Panel Beater will include:
* Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
* Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair.
* Adhere to the manufacturer's literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
* To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements.
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum or failing this will need to have a strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Panel Technician. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with experience of working to PAS 125 standards or with an ATA accreditation would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £10-12 per hour pending experience and current earnings
* A generous incentivised bonus scheme to be discussed at interview stage.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Overtime subject to availability.
* Workplace pension and life assurance.
* Full in-house training and IMI (ATA) accreditation support provided.
* Various employee assistance programmes including major retailer discounts, phone/car discount schemes, and tool purchase discounts amongst others.
* Fantastic long-term career development prospects with one of the largest vehicle body repair groups in the country.
If you have the experience and skills listed above for this Automotive Panel Beater Job or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Gwent, then please get in contact today with Josh Friend at Perfect Placement, The UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
To apply please send your CV to Josh Friend quoting J78850 - Vehicle Panel Beater, Cheltenham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.