Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Panel Beater Required in North Crewe.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Panel Beater Required For Used Car Dealership - North Crewe
Vehicle Panel Beater Required For used Car Dealership in North Crewe.
Are you a qualified Vehicle Panel Beater who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?!...Then this is the role for you!
Panel Beater Responsibilities will include:
* Completing own Vehicle Panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
* Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
* Responsibility for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
* Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign-off.
* Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
* Prioritising any reworks.
* Experience and knowledge of Vehicle Panel Beating.
* Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
* Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
If you are interested in this Panel Beater Job or want to know more about any other Motor Trade Vacancies in Cheshire, please get in touch with Will Burden at Perfect Placement, the UK's Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
To apply please send your CV to Will Burden quoting J78804, Vehicle Panel Beater, North Crewe.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.