Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Panel Beater required in Dartford.
Salary: Up to £38,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Senior ATA Vehicle Panel Beater Required for Automotive Accident Repair Centre - Dartford
Our Client is looking for a Senior ATA Vehicle Panel Beater to join their busy Automotive Bodyshop.
Our Client is looking for somebody with a stable work history who can work quickly and efficiently to a very high standard of workmanship. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and immediately pick up the pace in this very successful and busy Automotive Bodyshop.
* To repair our Customers' vehicles to the highest standard in a timely manner.
* To assume responsibility for the site's panel activity, and provide and share panel expertise throughout the site.
* To be part of a collaborative working culture which focuses on our Customers and what matters to them.
* To identify opportunities to improve our processes and the service we provide to our Customers.
* To have a flexible approach which enables repairs to flow through the workshop.
* To ensure company guidelines and industry standards are followed to complete all tasks to the highest standards.
* To ensure H&S/environmental compliance.
* A working and demonstrable knowledge of vehicle panel repairs.
* Relevant panel qualifications.
* A working knowledge of H&S responsibilities.
* Manufacturer experience desirable.
* Minimum 5 years' experience essential.
This vacancy is based in the Dartford area and Our Client is looking only for experienced Vehicle Panel Beaters with current ATA accreditation.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
This role is one of many Vehicle Panel Beater Jobs in this area, please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your CV to Amy Edwards quoting Job Reference J74759, Vehicle Panel Beater, Dartford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.