21 days ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor
Our approved and accredited Westover Bodycare is looking for a vehicle damage assessor to support their approved centres at Poole and Salisbury.
To be a success in this role;
* The ideal candidate will be thorough and methodological in their approach
* Have previous knowledge of vehicle damage assessment within a bodyshop or accident repair centre.
* An ATA accredited qualification is preferable but not essential.
* Full Driving Licence
* You will be required to carry out vehicle assessments including; selection of correct repair methods, production of accurate estimates for repair work making allowances for relevant materials, parts and paint types,
* Calculate the time required to complete all necessary work
* Liaise with customers to ensure excellent customer service is delivered.
* Work to deadlines
As a Vehicle Damage Assessor you will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years, 26 after 10 years
* Opportunity to join the Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
* Vehicle purchase discount, parts and servicing discounts
Hours of Work
Typically your hours of work will be 8.00am to 5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota basis.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: email@example.com