A new opportunity has come in for a Used Car Sales Manager to join a premium dealership in Kent. This is a very busy site so you must have previous experience within a franchised dealership and proven sales figures to a very high standard.
* You will provide support, coaching and assistance to your team to maximise sales and profitability
* Ensure that the sales team follow company procedure at all times
* Drive a team of sales people to meet and exceed targets, maximise profitability and deliver an unbeatable level of
* Developing the necessary sales organisation to meet sales and profit objectives
* Ensure the smooth running of the used car department on a daily basis
* Ensure all used vehicles are presented to the display areas in a timely manner and prepared to the companies required standard
* Consistently achieve over and above set targets along with the sales team
* Help motivate and encourage the used car sales team and help to keep them up to date consistently with their personal performance
Who we are looking for
* Experience working in a Used Car Sales Management role within a main dealership
* Must be a very motivated individual with a positive approach in all aspects of the position
* A target driven, committed individual who has strong organisational skills
What's on offer?
£60,000 OTE uncapped
If you are interested in this position please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.