We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and experienced individual to support our clients Centre Manager as a HGV Truck Tyre Technician at a busy fast fit centre in Swansea.
Our client is part of a Group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With centres nationwide, they are one of the UK's largest independent chains of fast fit and mechanical centres. As a national company they retain a reputation within the local community for great service and pride themselves on being the best, providing a fast, efficient, quality service to Customers.
As a Truck Tyre Technician your duties will include:
• Carry out Fleet inspections for one of our clients Blue Chip Customers.
• Working at Commercial Customer’s premises to fit or repair truck tyres.
• Attending roadside breakdowns and repairs.
• Complete work to a high standard
• Carry out servicing and repairs.
• You will need to be available to respond to out of hours calls
• Support your Manager by adhering to all health and safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain good house-keeping routines
• Providing our customers with expert customer care.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of tyre fitting and knowledge of truck tyre fleet management.
• HGV/Commercial tyre experience essential.
• Knowledge trained in roadside breakdown would be an advantage.
• You will need to be organized and have good customer service skills.
• You will need to have a full UK driving licence.
• You should have a flexible and positive approach.
• You must be able to work on your own and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, body repair, fitter, hgv, truck, commercials, van, lorries, technician, mechanic,