We are currently looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to support the current transport operation for our client based in Sheerness, Kent.
The position is to cover maternity leave.
The role will include-
- Receiving customer orders
- Book and plan/offer delivery options
- Ensure relevant paperwork and vehicle documents are repatriated to vehicle before delivery
- Ensure suppliers leave with vehicles within lead time
- Confirm delivery
- Update of local transport reports
- Liaise with other centres to allow transit of product
- Liaise with local departments to ensure vehicle flow
- To manage any operational issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage suppliers robustly and ensure vehicles meet lead time
- Converse with end user if required
- Update customers with any issues and solutions
- Uphold the business values and promote our quality service
- Update all transport systems and spreadsheets
- Manage inbound tax discs and leasing paperwork
- Cross function administration with other department staff
- Update central financial reports
Candidates must have relevant experience.
Working hours are Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5p.m
If you would like to hear more, please call Gabby or Lina onor