Our client, a well-established and successful automotive group based in Hampshire is currently looking for a Transaction Manager to join their team. As the Transaction Manager you will have full responsibility for the departments finance and insurance sales, ensuring high performance in all areas.
* Working in a large sales team you will be responsible for the departments finance and insurance sales, including GAP, paint protection, warranties, and all other add on products in line with the companies and manufactures set targets
* Ensure that customer satisfaction percentages are achieved and maintained
* You will also be responsible for the company's compliance with FSA regulations including passing of audits and accurate administration
* You must have a full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
* Work closely with the Sales Executives to follow up customers ensuring that they are happy with their purchase
Who we are looking for:
* You will have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate a highly developed sales ability within the franchised car dealer network
* Outstanding commitment and drive with an enthusiasm for working in a team
* This position would suit someone looking for a forward thinking fast paced environment to work in
* Possess excellent management skills
* Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
* Be able to efficiently work under pressure
What's on offer?
* £20,000 basic
* £50,000 OTE
If you are interested in this position please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.