Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Trainee Automotive Client Account Manager required in Uxbridge.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £45,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Trainee Client Account Manager Required for Luxury Independent Specialist - Uxbridge
Our Client a Luxury Independent Specialist has a new and exciting opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join their team in the Uxbridge Area.
You will join a company that is fast becoming one of the leading luxury car dealerships in the UK, with an excellent environment and fast paced atmosphere.
This role would take on a lot of responsibility from the outset and day to day duties would be as follows:
* Reporting to purchasing manager and ultimate reporting to MD.
* Closely dealing with Sales, Detailing and Accounting Departments.
* Evaluating Purchasing opportunities through various outlets
* Calling traders and other prospective sellers for purchasing opportunities
* Keeping track of work needed on stock cars e.g. Servicing / Preparation etc
* Preparing documentation during purchasing process
* Doing due diligence before a vehicle is purchased
* Preparing and uploading advertisements on online platforms
* Updating CRM system with Stock information
* Filling and maintaining records of cars purchased
* Building a relationship with prospective clients
* Assisting in the sales process as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
Interested in the car industry
Punctual, organised and efficient
Hardworking and dedicated to achieving goals
Focused on progressing within the company
Able to demonstrate "face to face" and telephone sales experience
Able to drive
Able to work in the UK for more than 3 years
If you have the experience and qualities listed above then please get in contact.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Uxbridge please contact Charlotte Bell.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J72157, Trainee Account Manager, Uxbridge.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.