Trade Vehicle Wholesale Disposal Manager (B2B)
Based at our Modern head office in West Yorkshire you will be liaising directly with trade buyers who have limited knowledge of our offering, you will possess the ability to demonstrate the benefits purchasing stock via our company over other online and physical remarketing channels both within and outside the regular sales programme.
Specifically working with our growing manufacturer stock portfolio 95% of your time will be concentrated across three specific brands of Citroen, Peugeot and Vauxhall stock ranging from 9 months-48 months old and varying conditions from almost retail ready to vehicles presenting excellent refurbishment opportunities.
You will play a vital role within the group calling upon your previous direct selling experience to assist the business in its future expansion plans ensuring that we maximise returns and conversion rates for our clients.
This is a position that allows a good degree of flexibility however applicants must have experience of working directly with the trade to place vehicles in a professional environment.
The position will be office-based with a small degree of field visits to help cement relationships however you will be expected to generate your own leads via cold calling or current trade buyer networks. The role will be specifically looking at attracting both franchise and non-franchise dealers, car supermarkets, independent dealers and sole traders to acquire a proportion of our 25,000 available vehicles per annum.
The ideal team member should possess the following attributes:
• Be self-motivated and have the ability to uncover, approach and close a deal
• Possess previous direct selling experience.
• Have proven experience in attracting and placing vehicles into the trade to maximise returns
• Excel achievable targets whilst maintaining integrity
• Create and build excellent relationships with key buyers
• Have a full UK driving license (with no more than 3 points)
• A working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Candidates with the relevant experience are encouraged to apply for this unique and highly important role within our business. In addition to the above, the successful applicant must have good related references demonstrating their ability to generate new business rather than maintain existing.
Due to the continued expansion of our Group, future career opportunities are available for those who can demonstrate a unique ability to excel within our operation.
The position is full time, based on normal working hours (Mon-Fri 9-5:30) but may require additional hours to suit the business.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years working experience successfully managing trade to trade used vehicles disposals across a wide network of buyers both face to face and over the phone. In particular, specific experience handling the disposal of volume Citroen, Peugeot and Vauxhall brands.
• 32 Days Annual Holiday Entitlement (Including Bank Holidays)
• Years’ Service Additional Holiday Entitlement
• Private Medical Cover
• Life Assurance
• Generous Company Pension Scheme up to 5% based on years’ service
• Perkbox Discount Inclusion
• Company Car
If you feel you meet the above please get in touch without delay.