5 months ago
* Location: Eastleigh
* Type: Full-time
* Length: Permanent
* Salary: OTE £24,000
Do you have a passion for the automotive sector? Are you results driven and enjoy talking to people? If so, we are recruiting and we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Picador PLC is a family owned automotive group based in Hampshire representing the manufacturers of Vauxhall, Renault and Dacia. The group is also an Approved Repairer for Chevrolet and can boast a Manufacturer Approved Bodyshop and Used Car Centre.
We have four locations: Southampton (Sholing), Chandlers Ford, Winchester and Lyndhurst.
Our Chandlers Ford Business Development Centre now has the following vacancy: Telemarketing Centre Executive
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Business Development Team Leader, the successful candidate will be responsible for contacting our customers to make bookings for our Sales and Service teams. Your day to day responsibilities will also include:
* Making service bookings for our Vauxhall, Renault & Dacia customers
* Answering inbound calls to the business
* Updating the customer database and making service bookings using our dealer management system
* Telephoning customers with bespoke campaigns and offers
* Advising customers on their future servicing/repair requirements from advisory notes
* Contacting customers who have made enquiries via our manufacturer websites
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Telemarketing Centre Executive, you will be hungry to achieve and be result driven. You’ll have an excellent telephone manner, be able to build relationships over the telephone and be a self-starter. Proven experience in a similar role and the ability to work in a small team would be advantageous. As a minimum standard you will require
* Excellent telephone manner
* Be happy to make outbound telephone calls
* Experience of using a PC and database entry
* Impeccable customer service skills
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as a Telemarketing Centre Executive, you will receive a highly competitive basic salary and a performance related bonus. You will also be entitled to excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme and 21 days annual holiday
This role is full time position with hours Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30. & a team rotation of the late opening 10:00-19:00
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter via the Apply button