• To competently undertake any necessary fast fit repair as directed by your Centre Manager
• To communicate at high levels to management/checkout operators ensuring deadlines are met and customers are satisfied
• Where required to be involved in the pricing of repairs and the communication to the customer
• To thoroughly quality check all work undertaken and seek advice/support when required
• To work in a safe and clean environment & to be responsible for H&S at all times
• Where necessary to support and contribute to service crew duties and/or any other area of the centre
You will essentially need to have a DVSA/VOSA Accredited - BTEC, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Motor Mechanics along with 1 years' experience. You will take pride in your work and strongly believe in a 'First Time Fix'.
APPLY NOW if you have the required skill and ability and an early interview and start can be arranged for this position.
A MOTOR TRADE JOB such as this is very rare. Be quick and Good Luck!