10 days ago
About the Agnew Group...
The Agnew Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sytner Group which is the UK’s largest Motor Retailer with an annual turnover of £3.6bn, employing approximately 7500 staff and recently were awarded 1st place in the “Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work For”.
'Our group philosophy is to be famous for delighting our customers, our employees, our manufacturers and our shareholders. We support our entire team to deliver on that aim.'
About the Role...
This is a unique opportunity to grow within this global, sports car brand as a Technician at the sharpest edge of the motor industry.
With only 250 trained Porsche technicians in the UK, this role requires high personal and technical skills gained through some experience in a franchised dealership and will lead, through training to development in the necessary skill levels in all areas of mechanical and electrical repairs.
Porsche is a class leader in the sports car sector and has an exceptional record with motor sport since the 1950’s. This role will require similar levels of dedication and determination.
* Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ Qualifications.
* High levels of IT literacy essential.
* Recent/ current experience in a franchised car dealership essential.
* Practical knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment/techniques.
* Full driving licence (Aged 21+ for Insurance purposes).
* Ability to work in a busy environment.
* Displays a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
* Previous experience as a Diagnostic/ Master Technician beneficial but not essential.
* High Standards of communication with customers..
Remuneration and Benefits...
* Salary- Negotiable depending on experience
* Car purchase scheme after qualifying period
* Access to childcare vouchers
* Exclusive benefits to high street retailers via online
* And much more....
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply button.
Please note we do not accept CV's
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Thursday 18th January.
Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer