Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Location: Lincoln / Grantham / Lincolnshire / East Midlands
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Our client a main franchised dealership are looking for the people who support their values, some of which are passion, respect and professionalism. Being a friendly expert enjoying delighting their customers by delivering the best customer experience.
Our colleagues enjoy the opportunity to progress with the group along with the rewards we they offer and the 10 stage Technician development programme to make you the best Technician in the area!
* As a Service and Maintenace Technician, you will be expected to be able to remove and refit major units ie engines and gearboxes
* Proven ability to road testing on your own work
* Carry out basic electrical and mechanical repairs
* Fit manufacture accessories and audio equipment
* Accountability for maintenance and upkeep of workshop
* Manufacture training will be provided so you will have a full understanding of all feature and aspects of current models and previous ones
* Proven ability to use diagnostic equipment to rectify basic faults
* They are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record in a Vehicle Technician role
* Consistently demonstrates a professional manner
* The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to solving problems
* You will possess all relevant qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ) Level 3
* Someone who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with several deadlines and tasks
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and individual performance-related bonus, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan and pension scheme.
Call Richard at Holt Recruitment onorwith any questions