Our client a franchised dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Location: Leeds - Dewsbury
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 OTE
We have a fantastic opportunity in Leeds for a luxury prestige dealership, our client is looking for a technician that is looking to take the next stage in their career, this role will come with full training from our client on the franchise,
This role will require you do the following
- Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work on vehicles to a high standard
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of premium cars
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues
- Complete repair and service records and other appropriate activities the Workshop Controller and Service Manager required
- Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed
What is required...
A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3
A full and valid and clean UK driving license
Committed to providing first class customer service
Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details
Prior dealership experience would be preferred but not essential
Minimum of 3 years' experience as a qualified Technician
Flexible approach to working hours essential
Experience as an MOT tester would be advantageous
Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of car repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis
You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion
You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles
Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality workmanship and possess good diagnostic skills.
Having an ATA qualification and MOT license would be of benefit
Call Holt Recruitment onorwith any questions