Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint an experienced Technical Trainer - Mazda
to work on-site at Babcock's Automotive Technical Academy in Milton Keynes
delivering Adult Technical Training to Mazda.
The ideal candidate for this role will either be a qualified Senior / Master Technician with a keen interest in becoming a trainer or a qualified Automotive Technical Trainer delivering up to level 5 courses.
- Deliver technical and project-based training programmes
- Responsible for the design and development of new training materials/programmes to meet external commercial and project driven requirements.
- Source and collaborate with external providers to develop a portfolio of technical training programmes/resources as required
- Liaise with clients to establish their training requirements and customise existing programmes to client needs
- Develop materials necessary for the delivery of new courses including: lesson plans, support materials, delegate handouts, visual aids, pre- and post-course materials and other relevant resources such as e-learning etc
- To ensure training records and related paperwork and online systems are maintained and kept up-to-date within specified system, to meet the requirements of commercial customers
- To attend meetings with clients as required and to keep abreast of new products and launches attending the manufacturer's factory as necessary
- Qualified Senior / Master Technician
- Industry recognised teaching qualification – not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills within – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
- Clear proactive approach to planning
- Empathy with people and desire to assist them achieve their career and learning aspirations.
- Passionate about the industry whose skills you seek to impart
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
£27,500 - £34,500
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Company share scheme
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.