Babcock International Group is currently looking to appoint a Technical Trainer
to work onsite at our Prestigious Clients' training academy, BMW
, based in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, design and development of technical training for our client.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience working as either a Senior Technician or Master Technician. Previous training experience is preferred; however, this is not essential providing you have excellent communication skills and a passion to become a trainer.
- To deliver, design, develop and maintain training programmes
- Liaise in partnership with the Customer to identify training needs within the BMW Network
- Respond to changing customer needs by providing timely and effective training solutions
- Support the Academy team in meeting Babcock objectives, KPIs and contract SLAs
- Work in partnership with coaches, trainers assessors and actors to deliver effective training
- Proactively market courses/events to potential delegates and Retailers
- Where courses require certification, ensure that the relevant certificates are produced and sent to delegates working with the Academy Training Advisor to achieve this
- Work with your line manager and Central Resources team to annually plan and schedule courses/events in line with BMW requirements
- Working experience as either a Senior Technician or Master Technician
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft standard packages – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Previous training delivery experience, highly desired but not essential
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
£33,000 - £35,000
Wokefield Park, Reading
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Company Share Scheme
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click the Apply Now button below.