SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN (Dealership / Automotive)
SALARY: CIRCA £30,000 + UP TO £10,000 OTE
Do you have a proven experience of automotive diagnostics and systems engineering?
We have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client, a well-respected Prestige Dealership based in the Surrey area is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their busy Service Department.
You will be responsible for undertaking vehicle repair work whilst compiling to strict manufacturer standard. On a daily basis you will be expected too:
- Receive work instructions from job carde and ensure that these are completed
- To investigate reported problems using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Report any additional work or parts required for authorisation to continue.
- Complete necessary documentation in respect of warranty work
- Be responsible for the labelling and safekeeping of all warranty exchange parts until they are handed over for warranty claims to be made.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced Systems Technician who can demonstrate previous experience within a similar role in the automotive industry/dealership
- Possess a Full UK Driving License
- Have great attention to detail skills
- Be IT literate
If you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Systems Technician, our client want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
To apply please call or send your CV to Mandy Grant – firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel: Mobile Friendly) Mobile