Looking to employ a Strip Fitter to join a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre
Locations - Tonbridge / Pembury / Tunbridge Wells
Salaries - £30,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced Strip Fitter / MET Technician to join a highly respected Accident Repair Centre.
- Dealing with mainly Prestige vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
- Manufacturer approvals and Insurance contracts keep this site very busy.
- Modern Bodyshop with great facilities.
- Ongoing training and personal development are at the heart of this company so if you are looking for a long term career then this is the right company for you.
- Immediate start available.
Based in a bodyshop environment the M.E.T technician role requires you to strip and fit damaged panels, interior trim, minor mechanical / electrical parts from vehicles involved in road accidents.
You must hold a City Guilds / NVQ qualification or time served equivalent and be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Ideally you will be ATA accredited in Strip Fitter/MET Technician.
The bodyshop can be a fast paced environment and therefore requires a team player who can use their own initiative to meet deadlines.
Call Holt Recruitment onorwith any questions