20 days ago
Store Manager (OTE £35-40K + Company Car)
Get your go on and join a leading team.
Go Places as a Store Manager with Avis Budget Group- OTE £35-40k plus car and benefits
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 775,000 members.
As a Local Market Store Manager you have will have the opportunity to manage and improve the operational and revenue performance of your store in a given geographic territory, actively managing all daily activities that contribute to performance. You’ll use your strong team building skills and ability to motivate teams to continuously increase inside and outside sales, revenue and profitability for your store.
In this role we look for people who have the proven capability to:
* Lead improvement strategies
* Recruit, train, motivate and coach employees to ensure Sales, Customer service and quality standards are always met
* Track performance levels to establish goals to create action plans and performance improvement strategies
* Manage and develop business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and promote our brands within communities
* Improve our product and service offering with input from colleagues and local teams
* Execute business goals and operating plans to deliver results
* Oversee commercial calls and fleet plans within the territory to optimize revenue per unit, utilization and customer service
* Communicates business, territory and location performance and sets targets and expectations in line with the Company’s business plan
* Ensure operational standards are being met and meet company audit standards
* Ensure Audit compliance controls are effective on internal policies, procedures and security measures within the territory
* Communicate and implement all company’s policies and procedures so that a consistent and safe environment is provided
* Competitive salary
* AXA private healthcare
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* By joining this top performing store you will receive the benefit of a company car
* Mobile phone
* Up to 40% off car rentals for yourself and close family, and up to 20% off for friends
* Great discounts on our ex rental cars, available for you to buy
With the support of your Local Markets Territory Performance Manager we will be strongly committed to helping you develop your talents and skills. If you have the ambition and the ability, we’ll offer hands-on experience and mentoring to support your career aspirations and realise your full potential.
If you want to go somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be. Get your go on and apply now!
Close large map
London St Pancras Train Station
St Pancras International Station, London, United Kingdom, N1C 4QL51.53143-0.12613
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role