3 months ago
Your main tasks are:
Embedded software development engineer familiar with C/C++ development.
Develop base infrastructure code to SOP delivery standards.
Ideally have experience of TI DSP and ARM programming/optimisation.
Support optimisation of algorithms on embedded platform.
Work as part of the S/W development team in Lewes, also in co-operation with algorithm development team in Lewes.
▪ Participate in software design.
▪ Participate in peer software code review.
▪ Interact with other Conti teams as directed by their team leader
▪ Interact with OEM teams as directed by their team leader.
▪ Embedded software implementation.
▪ Software optimisation.
▪ Take responsibility for all work assigned to them.
▪ Ensure the quality of their work by performing adequate engineer level testing.
▪ Report on progress to team leader.
▪ Highlight any risks / issues early to their team leader.
• Education: Degree level (or equivalent) Computer Science, Electronics, Maths or Physics.
• Professional Experience: At least three years experience of embedded software development.
• Project Experience: Ideally automotive S/W development experience.
• C / C++ programming.
• Embedded Linux and Multi-core development experience.
• Embedded S/W development (ICE, JTAG etc).
• Knowledge of RTOS, memory management and HW bring-up an advantage
• Assembler programming, an advantage but not essential.
• Experienced working with version control systems.
• Makefile systems (make, CMake).
• Electronics hardware knowledge an advantage.
• Ideally has experience of working in a multi-site, multi-country organisation.
• Fluent English language skills, German an advantage but not essential.