22 days ago
Smart Repairer - Bournemouth
Westover group are looking to recruit an experienced SMART repairer to join our highly skilled team.
The role is repairing dents, scuffs and scratches and paintless dent repairs. Working in a small team you will undertake body repair work on all makes and models of damaged vehicles in the retail and trade sectors.
To be a success in this role you will;
* Have experience within a Bodyshop or Accident Repair Centre, preferable a main dealership;
* Be able to demonstrate paint repair techniques;
* Full driving licence.
* Be able to work to deadlines and targets within a team.
* To observe, recognise and repair vehicles to an acceptable standard.
* To ensure that vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers, faults have been reported and noted on job cards.
* To be able to carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
* SMART repair experience is preferred.
As a Smart Fitter you will receive a competitive salary and great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years, 26 after 10 years
* Opportunity to join the Company pension scheme and Life Assurance
* Vehicle purchase discount, parts and servicing discounts
Hours of Work
Typically your hours of work will be 8.00am to 5.30pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org