Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Technician Required in Cambridgeshire
Salary: £21,000 With Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Vehicle Technician Needed For Busy Franchised Main Dealer
Driven Motor Jobs are currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Service Vehicle Technician for a busy a productive Main Dealer Workshop.
You will be working on all makes and models throughout the dealership.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Servicing vehicles - Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Carrying out MOTs and MOT repair work
- Completing service and maintenance work to vehicles in our drive through/fast lanes, in accordance with defined timeframes and quality standards.
-Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures
Ideally you will be a Technician with an MOT licence. You will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in order to be considered for this vacancy.
A high level of communication skills is essential to ensure a smooth flow in the workshop. You will need to be well presented at all times showing you want to represent the company and Franchise in the best possible light.
Full UK driving licence is required and experience.
Salary is fully negotiable depending on experience. This is a full time permanent role with a package of approximately £21,000 Plus Bonus
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs email@example.com
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Driven Motor Jobs – Automotive Recruitment.