Service Manager / Aftersales Manager - Croydon
£40,000 - £44,000 Basic / £60,000 OTE + Car
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Service Manager to join a regional automotive retailer at one of their dealerships in the Croydon area.
- As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation.
- Responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
- All resources and assets will be utilised at a level commensurate with profit targets to ensure excellent customer care and retention.
- The successful candidate will be "into the detail of the role" with their finger very much on the pulse of the business. Therefore this will require hands on type of person that can drive a team to successful results.
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise.
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications.
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership's reputation.
- Experience and capability of managing a large team
What You Can Expect:
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, company car, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
Salary and Benefits:
- £40,000 - £44,000 Basic - £60,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Life Cover
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and lead by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.