Service Manager – Car Main Dealership Ipswich
Have you got the experience of working in a franchised dealership as a Service Manager; looking to improve your experience with a fantastic brand and career prospects?
Key Purpose of the Position:
To meet and exceed customer expectations and to maximise departmental profitability.
Your role will be to manage the day to day running of the department and at the same time ensuring that you motive all your staff to perform at their highest level.
To be considered for this role, you must have current or very recent experience in the same role in franchised main dealership.
• You should possess great customer relations skills and be able to adapt to customers' individual requirements.
• You will have strong organisational skills
• Ability to verbally communicate clearly and succinctly.
• Fully understand where all the profit levers are in the business
• Fully understand the importance of customer satisfaction
• Demonstrate a great understanding of team dynamics and team work. Have a desire to achieve and beat the department’s targets.
Very attractive basic, depending on experience £30k - £35k, OTE £45k + Great Company Car Scheme and other benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity so please apply in the first instance if you feel that you have the required experience and customer handling skills.