Our Client, a main dealership selling Commercial Vehicles in Northampton have the requirement for a Service Advisor/Service Consultant to join their team.
As a Service Consultant you will understand, and truly embrace, customer service excellence; and will apply this knowledge effectively and consistently – whether individually, or by supporting a team environment.
In return, you will be joining a long-establish organisation that has continued to expand and evolve. Our Client believes in Progressive Leadership and Valuing Employees; and we provide a multitude of platforms and opportunities to support our team members in being the best versions of themselves. In particular, Our Client offers 3 levels of Leadership Development Programmes, all of which are accredited by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI); a designated Training Centre, complete with comprehensive Internal Training Prospectus; and access to the Groups National Learning Centre.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to a benefits scheme, which offers a host of significantly discounted options including holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket voucher etc.
The overriding objective of your role as a Service Consultant will be to ensure that customers’ requirements for vehicle servicing and maintenance, are managed in a professional and efficient manner. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Department and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method.
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any issues.
You must have previous experience in the same or similar role and you must have a Full UK Driving License.