If you take great pride in genuinely helping customers and earning their trust, then look no further than Sytner Leicester BMW/MINI.
We are currently looking for a positive and motivated individual to join our team of talented service advisors. The right person will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a prestige dealership. You must be a team player who works well under pressure and has a passion for customer service as this is a challenging role where customer care always comes first. In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
As a BMW Service Advisor, your key responsibilities involve providing our customers with a first class customer service and taking care of all their servicing and repair needs. Working closely with the workshop to ensure all work is completed on time and to schedule.
• Customer Service experience/skills and passion to deliver them.
• High energy and positive attitude.
• Outstanding listening and communication skills.
• Be well organized and handle working in a busy but fun environment.
• Be highly professional and presentable.
• The ability to give best advice on our products and services to our customers.
• Microsoft and Dealer management system experience.
• Hold a full and valid UK driving licence.
We’ll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too.
On top of your competitive salary and very achievable bonus scheme, You can also expect -
• A company car
• Industry leading training, development and support.
• A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
• Childcare voucher scheme.
• Additional employee benefits which includes - cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing/MoT, up to 20% off high street retailers, Access to VIP & Sold out tickets to events, privilege rates for hotels and trips.
• And, of course being part of the largest luxury motor group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.
As the UK’s largest prestige motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are immensely proud to have been voted by our employees the Sunday Times No.1 Best Big Company to Work for 2017.
We have been in the top 5 for the last 8 Years and for the 5th consecutive year we have also attained the highly prized 3 star accreditation for outstanding levels of employee engagement.
We have a culture of working together as ‘one team’ and ‘delighting our customers’. If you genuinely believe you’re who we’re looking for, please click the following link to apply through our company website completing the additional information section on why this is the right career choice for you.