Service Advisor, Motortrade, Winchester - £23,000 Basic OTE £32,000
Temp to permanent contract available
Are you an experienced Service Advisor working in the Automotive sector?
We have an excellent temp-perm opportunity for those seeking a role with a automotive franchised car retailer. Our client who, due to busy business and ever increasing growth, is seeking a Service Advisor for one of their EXCELLENT excellent car dealerships in Winchester.
* Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers and operating the service department loading system
* Accurately recording vehicle details, receiving payment for work carried out, managing customers in a professional and effective manner, as well as ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and maintaining a current knowledge of manufacturer's warranty procedures.
* Your overall objective will be for the maximisation of service sales and profitability ensuring the highest standard of courtesy, efficiency and accuracy at all times.
* The successful candidate will preferably have recent or current Service experience in a franchised main dealership environment.
* This is a customer-facing role and you will therefore be highly presentable with a polite and courteous manner and experienced at developing relationships with manufacturer partners, customers and colleagues.
You must have Kerridge/ADP experiance
Basic Salary - £23,000
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.