Our client is a leading automotive retailer who are looking to recruit an experienced automotive Service Advisor for their dealership. Working for a prestige brand, you will become part of a successful team, with a rewarding career.
The client is looking for someone who has at least 3-years experience as a Service Advisor in a main dealer, someone who is enthusiastic, has a natural rapport with customers and is able to sell the features and benefits of work.
Service Advisor Role:
• You will be working with a close and committed team who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• As part of your role, you will be expected to take clear responsibility for your customers and ensure you deliver on customer expectations, along with maintaining a daily focus on areas such as customer concerns, VHC up-sell, etc.
•You will be customer focused, and able to prioritise your workload to ensure your meet customer's expectations
•You will be confident in your approach, and have a good technical understand to aide your up-sell technique
• You will be an experienced Main Dealer Service Advisor, ideally with a minimum of 3-years experience
• Prestige German car brand experience would be an advantage.
• This is a hands-on role, you will be liaising with all departments in the dealership on a daily basis
• You will be charismatic, have a strong desire to succeed, focused heavily on delivering excellent customer service, and want to succeed in your career.
Basic salary will be up to £26k depending on experience. OTE of £35k